The City of Belleville is now offering online bill pay for our utility bills.
- How to Register instructions can be found here or on our Facebook page, or at the City Office.
- Register your utility accounts, pay by credit credit or debit card and view updated billing and consumption history.
- Visa or Mastercard are the only type of credit cards accepted.
- $1.25 is charged to your card separately from your payment. This fee is charged by and paid to the online processing company and not to the City of Belleville.
- If a payment is made, you will receive a confirmation receipt. If you do not receive this, the payment may not have processed correctly. The City of Belleville is not responsible if the transaction is not correctly completed by the customer.
- Online payments must be made prior to shut off day and no online payments will be accepted on shut off day. All payments for disconnected utilities must be made in office.
- Call (785) 527-2288 if you have any further questions.