Here is information regarding how the COVID-19 is affected the City of Belleville and activities associated with the City. Please check back regularly, or stay up to date on Facebook as changes are occurring quickly. If you have any questions regarding the following, feel free to contact the City Office at 785-527-2288 or email at email@example.com.
- The City Office has reopened to the public. Customers have multiple ways to pay their utility bills. A drop box is available just north of City Hall. You may also use a credit card or debit card and pay your utility bill online on the homepage. As always, you can mail your bill to the City Office at P.O. Box 280, Belleville KS 666935. For all other business, please contact the City Office at 785-527-2288 and we will make arrangements via phone, email, fax or text.
- The Belleville Municipal Pool is scheduled to open on June 8th, but with limited capacity at the start. We thank the citizens for their patience and cooperation through this time.
- Belleville City Rec Bus will begin on June 8th.
- Regular City Council meetings will be held at the City Office
- The Rest Rooms and Splash Pad at the park are now open
- Residents can now take there recyclables to the recyclable trailer at the City Shop.
- The Belleville Police Department is once again doing vehicle inspections
- The annual Easter Egg hunt on the Courthouse square has been canceled.
Here are some helpful links: